Monday, February 7, 2011

Ideas Thrown Around

Here's a little list of the things I'm doing/want to do, knitting-wise, to update all you and so I don't forget!

I'm in the middle of creating a pattern for a stuffed animal rabbit with green and black checkers. So far I have the ears done, and the checkers are looking great! I'm using this stitch pattern here, with some improvising: http://knitting.about.com/od/stitchglossary/g/checkerboard.htm

Half-way through that, I got really tired of my cell phone not having anything to be put in and getting all scratched up, so I'm doing a little carrying case real quick to help. It has some kind of slanted ribbed stitch that I'm making up, just to experiment and learn how stitching works and such. There's no pattern for it, but I can give you all the gist of it when I post.

Lastly, I decided that when I finally get some DPNs, I'm going to try and make the hats that the characters in Di Gi Charat wear. They're adorable! And I'm sure the pattern would be well-received :)
http://www.animegalleries.net/img/158782

Oh, one more thing. It's not knitting, but I still plan to do it. I got some blank jigsaw puzzles that I'm going to draw on. I'm really excited about those! I'll post them here, too, when I finish them.

1 comment: